Sunday, May 27, 2007

What Could Be Worse than an Anusburger?

She could have been eating a hot dog? Read carefully.



(A couple of tasteful excerpts, just in case ABC takes the article offline.)

[CKE Restaurants Inc., t]he parent company of the Carl's Jr. and Hardee's fast food chains sued rival Jack In The Box Inc. on Friday to stop TV ads that it says suggest Carl's Jr. and Hardee's use cow anus to make Angus beef hamburgers.

CKE is known for running controversial ads for its chains, including one featuring a scantily clad Paris Hilton washing a car while eating a burger.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe. I saw that commercial. I enjoyed it, but then I like Jack (not so much Jack in the Box, I like the big-headed CEO; I'm old enough to remember when they blew him up and the early commercials when he came back).

elasraa said...

شركة تنظيف شقق بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف فلل بالاحساء
شركة نظافة عامة بالاحساء